Pune is a rather well-known and well-established city in Maharashtra, with a large population and considerable level of development. But as the population of the growing town becomes a problem that needs to be handled, there arises the need for more area for residential hubs. The real estate industry has begun to look towards neighbouring towns that have the potential to grow into a major residential centre.
Talegaon Dabhade is one such area that is developing rapidly. It is located in Mawal Taluka and is around 35 km away from the city of Pune.
It may seem like the town of Talegaon Dabhade is situated in a remote location compared to busier and more well-known trade and tourist centres like Mumbai. Still, the connectivity to this area has undergone much improvement lately. The Old Mumbai Pune Highway also runs through Talegaon, increasing its accessibility. Several express trains stop at this town, as it has excellent Railway stations. There are also several ST stands and frequent bus routes in this area, making it affordable to the general public.
Talegaon is just a drive of two hours away from Mumbai. Pune is even closer, as it only takes 45 minutes to travel there from Talegaon. For example:
1. The New Ring Road
i. The PMRDA (Pune Metropolitan Region Development Authority) has been planning the construction of a ring road that connects over twenty-nine villages across Pune and the highways that connect them.
ii. According to the construction plan, Talegaon Dabhade will be at a distance of 38 km from the highway, increasing its accessibility to the big cities.
iii. This will most definitely put Talegaon Dabhade in a position where it can become a prominent residential hub in the Pune region.
2. IT Regions and Industries in Talegaon Dabhade
i. The town of Talegaon is slowly emerging as a significant manufacturing hub in the state of Maharashtra.
iii. Other investors include Bajaj Auto General Motors, Mahindra and Mahindra, L&T and many regional brands.
iv. The IT/BT park of Hinjewadi is quite close to Talegaon. It is just 24 km away if you take the NH48.
v. The Talawade IT Park is also close by, at a distance of 15 km from Talegaon. The presence of such IT Parks increases the employment opportunities for the town.
3. MIDC, Talegaon
i. The Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation is the first of its kind in the Pune region.
ii. It is a multimodal logistics park that takes up over 96 hectares dedicated to biotechnology and experimentation.
For the longest time, Talegaon Dabhade was secluded and remote. But it has seen slow yet successful trends of urbanization that have made it a good option for investment. A lot of the people who are settled locally are involved in tourism. As a town with much history, it has alluring spots like the Bhandara Hill Caves, Induri Fort etc. to attract tourists. The pleasant weather of the town and its distance from the main cities makes Talegaon a quieter tourist spot compared to others. Tourists are also offered homestays and affordable facilities, along with the option of buying several products that are indigenous to the Talegaon area. Most often, tourists who have come to visit Pune stop at Talegaon to see the historical sites.
Significant Reasons to Move Into This Town
1. Talegaon is located at a reasonable distance from both Mumbai and Pune, both significant cities that residents will want access to.
2. For people who would want to live in a quiet suburb compared to the bustling noise of the town, Talegaon Dabhade’s beautiful climate and temperament would be an ideal choice.
3. There are several educational institutions located near Talegaon that are of international standards. These include DY Patil, Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education and Research (MIMER) etc.
4. There are many options available since many developers have recognized the potential the town of Talegaon has of being a residential hub.
Is it the Right Choice to Invest in Talegaon Dabhade?
1. You can expect a good ROI in a short time if you invest in Talegaon. The real estate market in this area is growing quite fast, with many investors and young settlers looking towards it.
2. The rates of residential plots, apartment complexes, and houses in Talegaon are quite reasonable right now, but the prices are sure to hike up in a few years.
3. The resale value will go up in a bit of time after the area blows up. You can always rent out the flats/plots/houses you have bought and reap enormous profits.
There are many new projects you can choose from that are progressing in this town. To help you choose from a plethora of options, companies like Grow Empire can be of great assistance. Grow Empire is a leading property portal that can help make your dreams in the real estate arena come true. It can help you with buying, selling and renting a property in and around Pune. Grow Empire can give you access to all the details you would need before going forward with your real estate investments.
With enough knowledge about the area, you can safely proceed with your purchase of residential properties in Talegaon Dabhade.
BEST ON-GOING RESIDENTIAL PROJECT IN TALEGAON DABHADE
Vastu Shilp, Daksha Promoters and Developers, 1RK & 1BHK